A three bedroom semi detached house, with garage, which is ideally located in the Esker Hills Development in Portlaoise with easy access to the town centre, train station, schools, local shops, preschool facilities and many more amenities. This property requires some refurbishment and redecoration. The accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Ensuite and Family Bathroom. This property has the benefit of a garage and rear garden with side access. An ideal property for first time buyers or investors alike. Early viewing is highly recommended.
• Entrance Hall - 4.75m (15'7") x 1.85m (6'1")
• Kitchen/Diner - 6.2m (20'4") x 3.46m (11'4")
Tiled floor, patio doors to rear garden, french doors to living room
• Living Room - 5.5m (18'1") x 4m (13'1")
Bay window, Marble fireplace with gas fire insert
• Utility Room - 2.6m (8'6") x 1.3m (4'3")
Tiled floor, gas burner
• W.C. - 1.73m (5'8") x 1.4m (4'7")
• Bedroom 1 - 3.86m (12'8") x 3.77m (12'4")
Carpet, fitted wardrobe
• En-suite -
Fully tiled, WHB, pump shower unit
• Bedroom 2 - 3.85m (12'8") x 3.24m (10'8")
Carpet, fitted wardrobes
• Bedroom 3 - 4.05m (13'3") x 2.55m (8'4")
Carpet, Fitted wardrobes
• Bathroom - 2.41m (7'11") x 1.68m (5'6")
TOTAL FLOOR AREA: 104.500 SQ MTRS / 1124.838 SQ FT
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.